The Regular Shampoo contains 6 essential oils, provide many benefits for your pet when use regularl.
- Geranium oil – anti-parasitic
- Rosewood oil – promotes healing.
- Lavender oil – anti-parasitic.
- Opoponax oi – anti-parasitic.
- Bay leaf oil – anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic.
- Myrrh oil – antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial.
If your pet is washed 4-5 times annually, it will stay flea and tick free, all year round. Your pet will be safely clean, with healthy skin and improved coat appearance, with a glossy coat finish. In addition, lavender and bay leaf oils will soothe itchy fleabites while their fragrance will fumigate.
Ingredients: Geranium Oil, Rosewood Oil, Lavender Oil, Myrrh Oil, Opoponax Oil, Bay Leaf Oil, Naturally-derived Surfactant (sulphate free), Vinegar & Distilled water.